IT Skills > Systems Administration
My IT experience includes a combined 8 years Systems Administration experience in various academic environments, including medical / healthcare, business and liberal arts programs.
System Administration experience in a healthcare academic environment includes:
- Systems architect and administrator for the Crouse College of Nursing, Crouse Staff eLearning, Crouse Physician / Medical Staff and Crouse Weightloss Surgical Center LMS sites. These sites are built upon Moodle deployed on a WAMP (Windows, Apache, PostgreSQL and PHP) server platform.
- Administrator for the Panopto lecture capture system, providing video, audio and presentation recording of College of Nursing classes, Medical Staff CME classes and hospital administrative presentations.
- Systems architect and administrator for the Xibo Digital Signage System, which powers the various LCD digital signage kiosks throughout Crouse Hospital. The Xibo signage system is deployed on my custom-built WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP) server system.
- Systems administrator for the Crouse College of Nursing Sonisweb student records system, Scantron ParTest / ParScore system and Google Gmail student email system.
System Administration experience in business and liberal arts academic programs includes:
- System administrator for the Onondaga Community College Art and Photography Mac OS X file server, used for student assignment submission and file storage for the Graphic Arts and Digital Photography programs.
- System Administrator for the Sampson Community College Continuing Education Division computer lab server, used for graphic arts and business-related courses.